[ferret_users] Inf, NAN and **** output from rect_to_curv function

Hello,

I am trying to grid a rectilinear grid onto a curvilinear grid but just get a bunch of inf, NAN and *** for my output.  The grid of my input variable (called ntest):

 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 NX        LONGITUDE          200mi   126.12W(233.89)      113.89W(246.11)
 NY        LATITUDE           200 i   14.253N              25.746N
 ZAX       Z (KM)              71 i   0.035583             15.116

The grid of my destination curvilinear coordinates (same 2-D dimensions for lat and lon):

 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 X1        X                  180 r   1                    180
 Y1        Y                  200 r   1                    200

The values of the 2-D lat and lon can be seen from the attached plot, which shows the general rectilinear grid and an overlay of the curvilinear grid.  Here is my call to the function:

let testing = rect_to_curv(ntest[d=1], clon, clat, 2)

Again, this gives me inf, NAN and *** for output.  Not sure if the destination coords need to be defined on a lat/lon axis or if they can be just a listing of lat/lon in degrees as I have it here.  This wasn't clear from the documentation.

Thanks,
Steve
Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
Florida State University
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS)