[ferret_users] argo data extraction

Hi all,

  I want to extract argo data downloaded from coriolis website to ascii data in which I want to have a header info regarding latitude,longitude,date,float id.
I could do some things but I couldn't write out date and float id. How can I retrieve date in day, month,year,hr,min and float id (which is in string) along with lat,long,etc in a single line followed by  the Depth T-S data.

From,
G.Nageswara Rao,
Research Scholar,
INCOIS,