Re: [ferret_users] color of values which are outside of the colorbar.

Hi Murat,
I guess you should use the infinity tag:

fill/levels=(-inf)(-5,5,1)(inf)

Cheers,
Fabian

gunduz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Ferret users,

I am sure that somebody asked similar question before,
however I have not found it in mail-archive.

when you use the fill command with "level" qualifier,
ferret does not show for the values which are outside of
the min. and max. of the level.

I would like to use the color of minimum of colorbar
for the values lower than this, and color of the maximum
of the colorbar for the values higher than this.

How can I do that?
Thank you very much in advance.
Murat

--
Fabian Lienert                  |  Canadian Centre for Climate Modelling and Analysis
PhD Student                     |  Meteorological Service of Canada