[ferret_users] how to position the labels of line style for multiple variables

Hi,

   Suppose I have 3 variables and I want to plot the time series of variable, a, b, and c.

   The default for ferret is that the label of line style or symbol is put on the left lower cornel of the plot, for example, a is plotted in solid line, b is plotted in dashed line, and c is plotted in dotted line. Usually the variable name becomes a[x=80w,y=20s], b[x=80w,y=20s], and so on. If I want to control the location of the label with clean variable name (i.e., without anything in the parentheses), how can I accomplish it?

   Thanks.

   Yangxing