Re: [ferret_users] Ferret to access ipcc opendap server

Hi Ryo,
I'm experimenting with this - it works fine with our 64-bit linux executable, and on a 32-bit machine, with the newest OPeNDAP libraries, the ncdump that's built along with the library does read a file with username and password. I have not yet been successful building Ferret with these libraries. Stay tuned!

Ansley

Ryo Furue wrote:
Ansley and Ferret users,

| On a Linux machine with Ferret 6.10, it doesn't [work]:
| [. . .]
|             (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 1001)
| [. . .]
| I had exactly the same problem with Ferret 6.07 on the same Linux
| machine.

I'd like to add two more datapoints.  Ferret 6.02 works on the same
Linux machine.  A colleague of mine has just reported that
Ferret 6.08 doesn't work (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 1001) on
her Linux machine.

Ryo