Re: [ferret_users] Why plot/thick=2 does not work sometimes

Hi Peng,
          Thanks for the updates. I have noticed that Ferret versions 6
and later behaves oddly some times, especially if running large scripts
repeatedly at the same Ferret session (there few bugs also, which will be
posted soon). It is always good to keep one older version, just to filter
out issues related to newer onces.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaison