Re: [ferret_users] Why plot/thick=2 does not work sometimes

Hi Peng,
          Which version of Ferret are you using? Do you find the display
(x-windows) from remote machine to be fine? Are you running Ferret in
batch mode with -gif option? In that case see these discussions :

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2004/msg00884.html
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2005/msg00477.html

          Though this is may not be a solution to your problem, i would
like to mention that, /color or /line argument with numerical values
from 1-18 can be used for color+line_thickness (1-6 is thick=1, 7-12 is
thick=2 and 13-18 is thick=3). So, any of the following commands will
give you the same thick red line

       plot/color=2/thick=2 i[i=1:10]
       plot/color=8  i[i=1:10]
       plot/line=8   i[i=1:10]

see how does the following demo works on your remote machine :

       yes? go line_thickness

Thanks and Regards,

Jaison