Re: [ferret_users] FILL w/o interpolation at coast line?

Hi Pierre,

Thanks very much for the suggestion. It doesn't seem to be changing my plots any though. That is, the plots created with SHADE and then FILL/OVERLAY look the same as just FILL.

It looks like the interpolation is happening right at the edge of the MASKed area so perhaps overlaying the MASKed land area again with no ocean data would work or at least help. I'm not sure how to do this though.

I've been playing with mask_outline.jnl and it does help but it basically just writes a black border over part of the purple interpolated area and there is still a purple fringe around it. It would be best if the interpolation could be turned off right at the boundary.

Does this seem possible?

Thanks,

Steve
 Steve Cousins, Ocean Modeling Group    Email: cousins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Marine Sciences, 452 Aubert Hall       http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu
 Univ. of Maine, Orono, ME 04469        Phone: (207) 581-4302