[ferret_users] extra label or point in postscript file

Hi all,
I have a problem with postscript generated with
ferret -mode file.ps -script file.jnl

Depending on commands in the ferret script file, I have an extra point or not. It is annoying because the command flow I used after makes a pnmcrop to convert
exactly the image I have created from the postscript.

So what is this extra point for ?
It will not appear with a plot command or when using shade/nolabel command.

Let me know if this can be confirmed and be corrected.
Thanks

#===================================
Image can be found from :
http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/brocksce/ferret_bugs/err608_batchps2.gif

Run :
ferret -batch err608_batchps.ps -script err608_batchps.jnl
with err608_batchps.jnl available from :
http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/brocksce/ferret_bugs/err608_batchps.jnl

Patrick

--
LSCE/IPSL, Laboratoire CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Data Analysis and Visualization Engineer

GIF image