Re: [ferret_users] inverse rainbow palette

Hi Markus,
            Few palette files have their reversed versions available at
ferret/ppl directory by default (ls *rev* *inv*). However, it is quiet easy
to reverse/flip the colors in a palette file, but need to be bit carefull
with the percentage values in the first column. Earlier, when i wrote
color_vector.jnl
(http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2008/msg00054.html),
I did manipulate the palette file. Based on this script, with few modifications,
i just wrote a GO file to flip a given palette file. For details, please see
attached flip_palette.jnl. Now, just the following command

   yes? go flip_palette rainbow

will give you the reversed rainbow.spk, with the name rainbow_rev.spk

Give a try with it and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaison