Re: [ferret_users] how to align colour bar horizontal

Hi,

Here's an outline of a script that works fine for me:

! pal_bot.jnl
!
! Displays plot with palette at the bottom
!
! Args:
!    1 = fill command (with levels and set/)
!    2 = expression/variable to plot
!
! Example:
!
! go pal_bot fill/lev=(0,100,10) variable

\cancel mode verify

!Set up the margins (allow room for palette)
go margins 0.4 2.4 1.2 1

!The plot (draw without a palette first)
$1/set/nokey $2

go plot_clean
ppl title " "
ppl shakey 1,0,-0,1,3,,1.2,9.2,1.25,1.50 !Full width

ppl fill

set mode verify

Paul

jaya kumar A wrote:
dear ferret users,
i am using shakey command (below) in such a way that i want to make my colour bar horizontal , i tried for changing the orient location number but it is not changing , could any one help me in this aspect

!SHAKEY do_key, orient, klab_siz, klab_inc, klab_dig, klab_len, kx_lo, kx_hi, ky_lo, ky_hi
ppl shakey 1,1,0.1,1,3,6,6.2,6.4,0,6

thanks in advance
--
JAYAKUMAR A