Re: [ferret_users] 64-bit netCDF support

Title: Re: [ferret_users] 64-bit netCDF support
Ansley,

Thanks. Since you implied it should work, I did some tests on more platforms where I have Ferret installed. The machines I typically use have Ferret v5.60 and v5.81 installed—these do not work with the 64-bit files. But, one of the newer machines that I just installed Ferret on a couple weeks ago has v6.1—with the newer version the 64-bit files work. So, my feature request has been granted. I just hadn’t realized it yet. :-) I guess I need to put some time into upgrading when I get a chance.

-Bill