Re: [ferret_users] @LOC

Hi David,
Take a look at @WEQ. The documentation in Chapter 3 of the Users Guide shows a couple of examples that should point you in the right direction. (also search the archives for "isotherm" and you'll find several discussions.)

Ansley

David Wang wrote:
Hi Ferreters,

I suppose @LOC transformation takes only scalars, doesn't it? So isn't it possible to locate, for instance, the depth of the isotherm of the time-varying temperature given in an expression? Just in case there are hidden tricks that I'm not aware of.

Thanks,
David