Re: [ferret_users] PPL xlab fails after PPL axlabp +1,-1

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the report and the examples. This does seem like a bug, but it seems to go way back. I see it in older versions of Ferret as well, oddly enough. The behavior is that the numbers labeling the tic marks are correctly moved to the upper axis, but the axis label "Temp (C)" disappears. We'll check into it.

Ansley

James.Orr@xxxxxx wrote:
And here is the same problem when "ppl xlab" is actually given:

  use levitus_climatology

! 1) This works fine (x-axis label on bottom)
  ppl axlabp -1,-1
  plot/nolab/set temp[i=30,j=30]
  ppl xlab Temp (C)
  ppl ylab Depth
  ppl plot
  pause

! 2) This does NOT work (No x-axis label on top)
  ppl axlabp +1,-1
  plot/nolab/set temp[i=30,j=30]
  ppl xlab Temp (C)
  ppl ylab Depth