Re: [ferret_users] time axis definition and precision

Thanks Martin,

that works fine for daily files. But how to deal with the data, when they
cover -lets day a whole year or more?
The problem is, that you need the full information in seconds for a year, but
the variable to create the time axis is modified (see below).

Any idea?

let xmpl=DAYS1900(1900,12,31)
let secs={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
list/format="(f14.2)" xmpl*86400+secs