Re: [ferret_users]RGB values for interlevels

Hi,

i counted the RGB values manually for my palette (inverse_bluescale for example) after what You said. Thanks Ryo and Ansley. I wanted to use the same palette i produced in FERRET in an other program,  thats why i needed the RGB values.

Anyway, i do not know what stands for the LEV_MIN and LEV_MAX. Also I do not understand why it gives 13 numbers of levels. Does it say that it would be better to use 13 levels instead of (my) 12 levels?

yes? SHOW SYM lev*
LEV_TEXT = "(-INF)(0,10,1)(INF)"
LEV_MIN = "-1"
LEV_MAX = "47.72"