[ferret_users] complete seasonal cycle

Dear Ferreters,

I am having a little problem plotting seasonal cycles.
Let's say I have a classical 12-timestep variable and i want to plot the variable monthly values for one gridpoint :

plot/x=-50/y=20 rain[d=1] is working fine.

But, what I would like to get is a plot with the last value on the right being equal to the first on the left, i.e a plot starting with january and finishing with january (13 values instead of 12, just so that it's easier to see the transition between december and january).

I tried this trick :

define axis/t=1:12:1/modulo mytimeaxis
plot/x=-50/y=20/hlim=1:13 rain[d=1,gt=mytimeaxis@asn]

but it didn't work.
If anyone can help, i would really appreciate it ^_^

Thanks,
Pierre

begin:vcard
fn:Pierre Sepulchre
n:Sepulchre;Pierre
org:UCSC - Dpt of Earth and Planetary Sciences;Paleoclimate and Climate Change Lab
adr:;;;Santa Cruz;California;95060;USA
email;internet:pierrese@xxxxxxxx
title:Postdoc
tel;work:(+001) 831 459 3504