Re: [ferret_users] how to declare a 2D data

Hi Hanh -

There are two families of external functions that do this. Search the documentation for "scat2grid".

Billy K

On 14Apr 2008, at 12:49 PM, nguyen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

hi ferreters

I have observational data that are stored this way :
lat, lon, var (a sample of these data are attached)
the lon and lat axes are uneven and not necessary in increasing order. My
concern is to use ferret to interpolated the data on an evenly spaced
grid, so I wonder how I can do it with ferret.
Does someone have an idea?

Thanks for your help
Hanh<datin.dat>