Re: [ferret_users] how to make transect into netcdf file?

Hi Golla,
Do each the profiles have a depth axis? Or are they a list of values and depths?  Either way you can read in the data for each station and use a regridding operation to interpolate the data onto a single depth axis.  Are the input data in ascii files? or individual NetCDF files?  If you write back with a little more information we can help you find a solution to this.

Ansley

golla nageswararao wrote:
Hi all,
 Recently I got one doubt regarding the making of netcdf file. The problem is,
 I have one transect data that at a particular latitude i am having vertical temperature profiles at different longitudes. In that the depths and depth intervals are not same for all the stations. I want to single netcdf file to make a transect plot (fill). Is there any way or If I put the data in different netcdf files for different stations can I combinedly plot on one x-axis?
Thanks in advance.

With regards,
G.NageswaraRao.

From,
G.Nageswara Rao,
Research Scholar,
INCOIS,
Jeeidmetla,
Hyderabad.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.