Re: [ferret_users] Question about "Listing every Nth point"

Paulo wants the automatic Ferret coordinate labels, which the formatted output sugegsted by Steve precludes.

How many columns are needed? Will the output fit on the screen? Is this just for looking at or for future compuation?

One easy solution for screen viewing is to use the /WIDTH= qualifier to list. Another is to list the coordinates in a separate LIST command (perhaps to the same file).

Billy K