Fwd: [ferret_users] Regriding data from XY (KM) to geographic grid

Hi list

I have a data file with uniform XY axis In Kilometers.  What I need is to regrid and save this data into an XY geographical grid in degrees. Initially I started working with a GMT-netcdf data set and from the axis information,  the data has been regrided using the script as

define axis/x=0:5100/npoints=511/units=km XGR
define axis/y=0:6500/npoints=651/units=km YGR
define grid/x=XGR/y=YGR GGR
let topon = topo[g=GGR@asn]

Since there will be variation in longitude distance on different latitudes the @asn regriding may not be a good solution for this.
The grid distance should be conserved during the regriding.
The x=0 corresponds to lon=70W and y=0 is at lat=10N. The points are not exact locations in real geographic grid.
But regriding the data into an XY plane can do the work for me

Best Regards
Bijoy