[ferret_users] Locate observation stations from gridded data

Dear all,

I have a gridded data set of observation stations. There are values where there are observation stations and other cells are no-value. I want to put some symbols (circle , square ets.) on the cells containing the stations.

Can anyone suggest me how? Reference on the user's guide or FAQ could be fine; I don't know the key words to search on the web.

Thanks in advance.

Pokhrel