Re: [ferret_users] calculation of cyclonic heat potential using ferret

Hi Praveen -

This and many such questions have been discussed in the Ferret Users group, which has searchable archives. I urge you to become familiar with this resource, which shows how to solve many problems with detailed examples.

In this case, I searched for "integrate isotherm"; the third message has exactly what you need:

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2005/ msg00898.html

Regards .... Billy K