[ferret_users] Problem with PPL$YLEN height of plot

Hi all,
It seems that the PPL$YLEN is not updated with a correct value
when the height of a plot is modified by use/not use of the nolab qualifier.

Run the attached script to see.
Let me know how to handle this problem because I have scripts which
do not work because of this problem.

Check also PPL$XLEN which may has the same problem.

Regards
Patrick

!========================
set v UPPER
go margins 3 0.5 1 1
PLOT/VLIM=0:100/nolab I[I=1:100]*0+50
say ($VP_HEIGHT) ($PPL$YORG) ($PPL$YLEN)

!========================
set v LOWER
go margins 3 0.5 1 1
PLOT/VLIM=0:100 I[I=1:100]*0+50
say ($VP_HEIGHT) ($PPL$YORG) ($PPL$YLEN)

!========================
! Same plot command
! UPPER: with nolab qualifier
! LOWER: without nolab qualifier

! Result: PPL$YLEN has the same value
!         whereas the height of the 2 plots
!         are different !

!         It causes a bug for one of my script
!         when I try to put a legend placed
!         with percentages of the viewport using
!         yslope technic with use of expression such
!         as :
!         let ME_yslope=((($YAXIS_MAX))-(($YAXIS_MIN)))/($PPL$YLEN)

!         To avoid all this, it would be nice to have a plot/nouser feature