Re: [ferret_users] SRTM Data with Ferret

Hi Paulo,
It looks to me from the web site as though this is GIS data. Is that the case, or are there gridded forms of the data available? I am looking at the description at http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/srtm/cbanddataproducts.html

If it is GIS, then Ferret doesn't have any direct tools to access it. However, everyone, it's been a while since GIS has come up on the Users List. Any more discussion is welcome!

Ansley

Paulo Henrique wrote:
Hi Ferreters,

Is there any way to use SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission) data with Ferret?

More information at http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/srtm/

The data is available at ftp://e0srp01u.ecs.nasa.gov/srtm/version2/SRTM30

Thanks in advance.

--
Ms. Paulo Henrique Santiago de Maria
Grupo de Modelagem Atmosférica