Re: [ferret_users] How can I speed up my files?

Dear Mauro,

Just change your ferret statement as follows

repeat/l=1:72 (fill LHF; contour/overlay xland; frame/file="test`l`.gif")

previously your repeat statement is over writing the same .gif file. Now it works properly.
Correct me if i am wrong.

With Regards,
Murali