[ferret_users] Installation problem in debian/ubuntu

Hi
I am trying to install ferret in ubuntu and debian. Installation was almost successfull. I edited the .bashrc file. After reloging, I executed the ferret command. It showed an error as given below.

ferret: error while loading shared libraries: libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

How to solve this? I tried to install it in Fedora and was successfull. No such errors came there.

Saji