Re: [ferret_users] Analysis on Irregular Regions

Hi Imran,
            Just see whether the "visual editing" method described in the
following posting is usefull for your requirement.....

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2005/msg00467.html

Thanks and regards,

Jaison

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:10:14 -0800, Ansley Manke wrote
> Hi Imran,
> If you can come up with a way to define your region with a variable
> that's 1 inside the region and 0 outside the region, then you can
> use a MASK to do analysis on data in that region. Here is an FAQ
> with some examples of this.
>
> http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FERRET_17sep07/FAQ/analysis/avg_integ_irreg.html
>
> Ansley
>
> IMRAN NADEEM wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >      I want to do some analysis on irregular regions shown in the
> > figure. Can anybody help me to make mask for such irregular regions.
> >
> > Regards
> > Imran

> --
> believed to be clean.