Re: [ferret_users] Analysis on Irregular Regions

Hi Imran,
If you can come up with a way to define your region with a variable that's 1 inside the region and 0 outside the region, then you can use a MASK to do analysis on data in that region. Here is an FAQ with some examples of this.

   http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FERRET_17sep07/FAQ/analysis/avg_integ_irreg.html

Ansley

IMRAN NADEEM wrote:
Hi all,

     I want to do some analysis on irregular regions shown in the figure. Can anybody help me to make mask for such irregular regions.

Regards
Imran