Re:Re: [ferret_users] question about install in linux

 Hi :
   Thank you!

在2007-12-25,"Luiz Alexandre de Araujo Guerra" <guerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
Hi!

You should create a file .bashrc in your home directory (for
example, /home/xhbhyq11). Insert the line:

source /usr/local/ferret_paths

Ask your system administrator to install csh or tcsh. To run ferret you just
have to type "csh -c ferret" or "tcsh -c ferret" (according to the c shell
version installed).

Best regards,

--
Luiz Alexandre Guerra
Aluno de Doutorado / Graduate Student

Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro / Rio de Janeiro Federal University
COPPE/PEnO / Ocean Engineering Program