Re: [ferret_users] question about install in linux

xhbhyq11 wrote:
 Hello :
I have a question about install in linux. I install ferret in linux , but my shell is bash shell, I have |substituted ferret_paths_bashs_template for ||ferret_paths_template. Ferret can run, but can't find FER-dsets paths and FER_DIR. How I can do!|

Hi,

Have you modified the bash_template file to set FER_DIR and FER_DSETS to point to where the data sets are?

Cam