Re: [ferret_users] nc2mc.sh

Hi,

  Thanks. You are right, I try ./nc2mc.sh instead of
nc2mc or ./nc2mc or nc2mc.sh on the prompt.

  Attached is the .mc file that is very strange. When
I run nc2mc.sh, there are errors:
/usr/local/bin/ncdump: Variable not found for each
time point.

  Any suggestions? I really need to know the usage of
nc2mc.sh. By the way, I use ferret V5.7 alpha (Mac),
based on the statement in the mannual "Previous to
version 5.2 Ferret performs sanity checking on the
data set by comparing these time coordinates with
those found in the data files as he data are read. In
version 5.3 and higher no sanity checks are performed.
This means that the MC descriptor mechanism can be
used to associate into time series groups of files
that are not internally self-documenting with respect
to time", the time in each nc file should be voided
and any time series should follows the .mc file.

  Can anyone tell me what is wrong with creating mc
file?

   Thanks a lot.

  Yangxing