Re: [ferret_users] nc2mc.sh

Now I can run nc2mc.sh, however, still get confused
about its usage. Since my .nc files have the form of
a.1.nc, a.2.nc, a.3.nc, ..., a.1000.nc
It seems that nc2mc.sh can not recognize the sequence
of input files, it treats a.1.nc as the first input
file, a.10.nc as the second file.. I want the order of
input file is a.1.nc, a.2.nc,..., a.9.nc,
a.10.nc,...,a.99.nc, a.100.nc,...

Can someone explain more details about the usage of
nc2mc.sh? It is better if you can give an example.

 Thanks.

Yangxing

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs