Re: [ferret_users] label problem and arrow in vector command

Selecting points by mouse does not work in Mac Ferret, or only occasionally, and usually results in hanging Ferret. Just one of those bugs.

Your second question is easier:

vector/set/nolab/len=0.2 u,v
ppl veckey,xpos,ypos ! xpos,ypos are the position of the start of the vector key
ppl vector

Note that veckey also has a 4th argument to add format and text:

ppl veckey,xpos,ypos,,(f4.0,"m s^-^1")

Note the double commas for a dummy 3rd argument, and also that the string in quotes cannot exceed 11 characters. (How's that for Ferret trivia?)

Also I see that you have misspelled "length". One of those weird English words. Avoid this problem by just using "len".

Billy K