[ferret_users] label problem and arrow in vector command

Dear ferret_users,

         I do have two major questions now. One is the
label problem. In order to clean plot, we usually use
/nolabel qualifier to hide labels, title that
automatically come from the datasets. And we usually
user-define label what we want, i.e., label/nouser "
string", or label , , -1,0,0.2 "string" to use mouse
conveniently to put a label where we want. But now it
seems that I can not use mouse to label a string. I am
not quite sure it has anything to do with my ferret
installation because I recently install ferret V5.70
(alpha) on my Mac in the path that is not default
setup that ferret requires, i.e., /usr/local
I install my ferret in my home directory
/Volumes/User/yzheng/Applications

Does anyone have an intuition about this problem?

     The second question I encounter is when I use
vector/nolab/lenght=0.2 u,v

     The length of arrow will definitely not appear.
Can anyone have an idea to show up the length of arrow
but use /nolabel in the mean time for hide unwanted
information?

      Thank you for your attention and happy
Thanksgiving!!

     Yangxing