[ferret_users] How to combine seperate variables into one

Dear ferret users,

I am trying to take several individual netCDF variables and append them
together in the time dimension.  For example, I have about 50 variables
with the same dimensions, where i=1:27, j=1:15, and l=1:365.  I would like
to end up with one variable with the dimensions i=1:27, j=1:15, and
l=1:18250, where the time dimension is in yearly order.  I imagine this is
simple but I can't seem to find the answer in the user's guide.

Thank you for the help.

Anthony DeAngelis