[ferret_users] hard to make fig.

Hi,

   I just install a Mac OS ferret 5.70 on the path

  /User/Application/ instead of /usr/local since I am
not an administrator.

   It seems working but when I try to make pictures,
error occurs:

  yes? set data a.cdf
  yes? set region/k=1
  yes? plot temp
--------------------------------
   Error messages:

   PPL+ error: Unable to read "default.spk" to set
shade and fill colors.
   ls: /usr/local/ferret/ext_func/libs/: No such file
or directory
Open: No such file or directory
apparent state: unit 10 named
/usr/local/ferret/ppl/fondat.dat
lately reading sequential formatted external IO
Abort
  It seems that ferret can not automatically find the
default path /usr/local/ferret/ext_func/libs/

and /usr/local/ferret/ppl/fondat.dat

   Does anyone have an idea to solve the problem if we
do not install ferret on the /usr/local?

   Thanks a lot!