[ferret_users] overlay symbols on new grid

Hi,

I am trying to overlay symbols on my line plot for normalized horizontal wind
speed (u/u0) across a shelterbelt region.  The problem comes with my reformatted
axes in the x and z coordinates as I am normalizing the original coordinate (m)
by the height of my windbreak (H=10m).  My model domain has a dx of 1.5 m and a
dz of 1.0 m so that is why in the jnl file the increments are different for
creating my normalized x and z axes.  Ferret does not overlay the symbols
directly on my 'wsp' curve. (see figure).  How do I best set up my normalized
grid using the @asn transformation (or any other technique) if I also want to
overlay symbols on my line plots?

Attached is my script and data file below the figure.

Thanks for your help,

Dan Rajewski

Daniel A. Rajewski
Graduate research assistant