Re: [ferret_users] improving fonts

All,

Thanks for your insights regarding the fonts.  I played around quite a bit with different fonts and different sizes, and eventually realized that the problems (I think) were (a) the default font used for the relatively small labels was susceptible to visual artifacts, and (b) I wasn't used to vectorized fonts with relatively few segments (how quickly we forget the good ol' days) -- I was interpreting the sharp edges as artifacts, but really they were just the vectors.  I eventually found a font I could tolerate and wrote all the labels with it.

John

--
John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>  -- 831-775-1956