Re: [ferret_users] list problem

Ansley, Jaison,

I implemented Jaison's first suggestion (set
reg/x=-85.5:-90.5/y=37.5:42.5) and am able to write all of my variables
to file.  From the FERRET output, it does look like it just stops
substituting for lat_s and lat_f.  But regardless, all three suggestions
get rid of those references, so I would think that all would work.
Thanks for the help.

jonathan