Re: [ferret_users] Ferret users: bug or not?

Hi  Hanh,
Which version of Ferret are these machines running?  A Google search for the error message
  px_get: Assertion `offset >= 0' failed
shows that this is an error with large-file access. Some versions of Ferret previous to the most recent ones were built with OPeNDAP libraries that did not have large-file support.

Ansley

nguyen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi everyone

I've retrived data from ERA40 and tried to use it simply as follow:

use air.79_89.nc

and then this message appears:

ferret: lnetcdf/lposixio.c:269: px_get: Assertion `offset >= 0' failed.
Abort

I've tried to do the same in another machine, it worked well. Any idea?
Thanks for your help

Hanh