Re: [ferret_users] Ext. func. "scatgrid_nobs_xy"

Hi Jerome,
Good timing! We're just about to make a Ferret release (tomorrow!) to coincide with a Live Access Server release. I'll make sure the scatgrid_nobs functions are included with that. If you have the shared object files for a previous release still around, they will still work with your newer executable.

Jerome Fiechter wrote:
Hello everyone!

The external function "scatgrid_nobs_xy" no longer seems to exist in
Ferret v6.05 (Linux 64-bit).
I have the function in scripts that were running on an older Linux
computer with an older Ferret version (can't remember which).

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Jerome