[ferret_users] stretched 2d grid

All-
I have a stretched grid in the x direction. I am using the plot commands. I was trying to make a series of overlays of 1 variable. The problems are: 1. dashed lines don't work because of the variable grid spacing (primarily because the spacing is so small that the dashes overlap);
2. symbols gave the same problem.

Is there a way, besides regridding to a regular axis, to skip points on the x axis using plot? or even to control how often the symbols appear?

Does plot have something similar to x and yskip in vector?
Thanks for any insight.

--
James Correia, Jr. PhD.
Email: jimmyc @ iastate.edu

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. We must find the other three inside of us."
from "Into the West"