Re: [ferret_users] Fedora Core 7

Hi Steve,
We will make a static build for both the 32-bit and 64-bit available with the next release.

Ansley

Steve Guimond wrote:
Ansley,
  My problem was with the 32-bit Linux version.  Is there not a 32-bit
static available?

Steve

Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS)