[ferret_users] ERROR: command syntax?

Hi,

My script (in attachment) was runing on my laptop
under Windows.
Now, I try to use it in my new lab, under Linux
through a terminal window, and I get this error
message:

"
yes? go minoxNDEF
 **ERROR: command syntax:

Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution
aborted.
"

It seems the read of the script stops at line 3 (use
n00an1.nc).
I have no idea what it is happening.
If you have some ideas, thanks.

Aurélien

Aurélien PAULMIER
Université PARIS VI
Laboratoire Elémentaire de Recherche sur les Equilibres et le Vivant dans l'Eau (LEREVE)
13 rue Crespin du Gast
75 011 PARIS
FRANCE
+33 5 61 33 30 07