Re: [ferret_users] About color palette

Try a palette like:

cat > gray_white_gray.spk
0 50 50 50
45 100 100 100
55 100 100 100
100 50 50 50

Then in ferret:

shade/pal=gray_white_gray/lev=(-10,10,1,-1) var_name

That will be medium gray at both limits, and white in the middle.

The first number in each line is the percent of the levels range. They should cover the whole range 0 to 100 percent (not sure what happens if they don't). The next 3 numbers are R/G/B values that range from 0 to 100.

Billy K