Re: [ferret_users] ppl xfor stops working.

To follow up on the use of text in labels, note that you can also put the text *before* the number:

yes? plot/set exp(x[gx=0:3:.1])
yes? ppl yfor,(''$'',f3.0)    ! label axis numbers with dollar signs
yes? ppl plot

Or both before and after:

yes? plot/set exp(x[gx=0:3:.1])
yes? ppl yfor,(''('',f3.0,'')'')
yes? ppl plot

Not obvious why that would ever really be useful ....

But you might want to do this, if you didn't like the default labels:

yes? plot/set exp(x[gx=10:25:1])/1e9
yes? ppl yfor,(i3,''x10^9'')
yes? ppl plot

Billy K