[ferret_users] daily climatologies for 360 day calendar

Hi,

I’m trying to make a daily climatology for data on a 360 day calendar.

I defined the axis as

define axis/t/cal=360_day/t=1-jan-0000:30-dec-0000:1/units=days 360_day_clim

temp_seas=temp[gt=360_day_clim@mod]

When I save the data I get 365 points from 1st Jan to 5th Jan the next year. This strange output makes me think I am doing something wrong.

BTW, the link in the users guide to daily climatology, from modulo gridding, isn’t working.

Thanks,

Jaci

Dr Jaclyn Brown

Postdoctoral Associate