Re: [ferret_users] ferret 5.70: Contour thickness

Use the /COLOR=7 or 13 option:

contour/color=7/levels=(-.4,0,.05)DARK(-.4,0,.05,5)DASH(-.4,0,.05,5) del(0) variable

This will make the basic line the thicker number 7 line (and similarly, color=13 will be even thicker, other numbers will be different colors and thicknesses).

Sometimes it is useful to use /color=19 to make white (thin) contour lines (to overlay a fill or shade plot).

Billy