[ferret_users] choosing a grid point

Hello ferret users
I was just wondering if there is a way as to how I can choose a point so that I can do a harmonic analysis of sea-level.

I can choose the points using the following codes

/plot zo[i=17,j=48,l=1:8760]/
Here i=17,j=48 is the coordinate of California as I saw it in the plot using ncview (which works fine)
but when I use
/
set region/x=0W/y=53N
plot zo[l=1:8760]
/
which is the actual coordinates of San Francisco for which I have to plot the sea-level for, I get the following error
/
**ERROR: illegal limits: "ZO[L=1:8760]" is not in the range X=359
         Axis extremes are X=0.5:120.5
/

I would be very thankful if any of you could help me.

Anup Sherchan